Position- Blue Prism RPA developer
Required skills– At least 2+ years of experience with developing Bots using Blue Prism RPA platform along with experience in programming (C#, .Net or Java), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
- Strong experience with developing Bots using Blue Prism RPA platform.
- Understand client process and aid with process discovery
- Prepare process documentation, which includes IPA, PDD, SDD, etc.
- Process automation adhering to the RPA coding standards and best practices guidelines. Troubleshooting and debugging of the issues.
- Experience with production deployment
- Production support for Bots in production
- Experience with defect management tools like Jira
- Good interpersonal, written and Excellent communication skills
- Should have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- The Process Designer is responsible for understanding the current process.
- He/she makes sure that the people working on the RPA project are in sync.
- He/she also monitors the changes that happen after implementing the feedback during development or testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact.