Position- Project Manager/Associate Project Manager
Qualification:Engineering (IS or CS preferred) + MBA (IS or Operations preferred)
PM Tools, Excel, MPP, Concepts on Project Management Process, Project Delivery, Team Management, Agile methodology
- Effective communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Leadership Qualities, Ownership,
- Team management
- Vendor Management
- Proactive team player
Good to have:-
Knowledge on PM functionalities
- Able to take the project management and coordination role for an assigned project or a client.
- Own responsibility for an entire project or a client, including process, technology, planning, and customer expectation management.
- Tracking of Tasks done by each team member.
- Communication with the client & Internal stakeholders
- Keeping the team in loop about client requirements and also the change requests.
- Define the project scope, goals and deliverables along with the client.
- Estimation, planning (internal and external), and scheduling with the help of technical team
- Resource planning with leads and PMO.
- Reports (internal and client) –
- Coordinate with on-site teams/customers for clarifications, issues, and status exchange and expectation management.
- One point of contact and thus reducing the number of communication channels for the Project Manager.
- Quick in solving problems as any delay stall the whole process and even after the project is completed, have to look after the whole project’s life cycle.