Position- Quality Engineer
Experience- 2-3 years
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience in Manual and Automation Testing.
- Should have good knowledge of SDLC and STLC.
- Should know Functional, Integration, System, Smoke, Regression, AdHoc, and Performance Testing.
- Should have worked on Core Java, MySQL.
- Knowledge on Selenium IDE, Eclipse, Bug tracking tools like Bugzilla, JIRA etc.
- Good Communication skills.
Good to have–
- Knowledge on WinSCP and SVN.
- Worked on Agile Model.
- Understanding requirement and analyzing business scenarios.
- Writing and Executing Smoke, Functional, Regression test cases.
- Performing compatibility testing.
- Writing test cases based on requirement/use case documents.
- Effective on issue reporting and tracking.
- Identifying the root cause for the issues and perform impact analysis.