Position: Senior Software Engineer- Java
Experience: 4+ years
Required skills: Core Java, JSP, Servlet, OOPS, Design pattern, Multithreading, Algorithms & Data structures, Rest API
Primary skills- Minimum 4 years of development exposure with Core Java
- Hands on experience with Core Java/J2EE technology
- Ability to write clean, scalable, and reusable code
- Proven knowledge of optimization & performance techniques
- Understanding and appreciation of object oriented programming concepts
- Good experience with technologies like Spark, Kafka, Flume, is an added advantage.
- Should have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Should have strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with leads on Technical issues
- Should be able to understand Business requirement documents
- Understanding design patterns and concepts
- Strong knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle
Good to have– Spark, Kafka, Flume
- Own technical responsibility for an entire task from code, functional validity and quality.
- Specify, create, modify, maintain, and test significant software component(s) that are part of a larger software project.
- Discuss the task, design, deliverables with the module leads, technical leads and be aware of all the related required documentation.
- Judge adherence of design and code to standards. Regularly perform self-review of code and quality.
- Ensure adherence to processes defined for the project.
- Participate in efforts to design multiple, integrated modules to meet particular requirements.
- Articulate the impact that project issues will have on other team members.
- Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc.
- Provide regular status and progress towards milestones with one’s lead/manager