As a global company with a vast expertise in providing Business Process Solutions across various industry verticals, the customer’s focus is to be quality centric and fast when it comes to each and every client engagement. They also focus on improving processes by the automation of these processes,and their clients have noted the enhancement they offered.
As a part of their offerings, they also provide BPO services, with multiple delivery centers in India and Philippines, supporting a global clientele. Their objective was to add value to the businesses by achieving increased customer satisfaction, revenue, and customer retention. Apart from the Client Services Support, they also offer Technical Support, Quality Assurance, Sales, Collections, Customer Satisfaction, Payroll Solutions, Web Development Services, and E-Mail and Chat Support.
Payroll solution was a challenge for many reasons, especially as the BPO was of a substantial size and structure.They wanted a comprehensive payroll application in SaaS model for their multiple clients, so that, they could automate the entire payroll process.
Quadwave assessed the situation and realized that the customer wanted a streamlined system for their payroll which would increase the efficiency and reduce the costs. Quadwave came up with an idea of a simple yet comprehensive SaaS-based payroll product that can be customized for any organization in any country.
Furthermore, this payroll product enabled the employees to access their own self-service portal, creating a level of transparency,which was not available before.
- A comprehensive solution was offered whereby the customer’s clients could set up their own organizational hierarchy.
- The solution offered centralized statutory (tax)libraries to facilitate the understanding of the tax reductions, which can get complicated due to the various factors involved.
- The solution was able to generate the salary sheet and pay-slip of all the employees.
- Security was always a top priority as the solution included policy driven restrictions and access to the users.
- The solution was enabled to maintain allowances, deductions, loans, savings, and debt details for the employees.
- User defined reports and features were available which can be exported into various formats.
- The solution created unlimited pay-roll processes and employees could be grouped based on the employee attributes.
- It also provided an ad-hoc query builder for deep dive MIS reports.
- The user interface was completely customized to reflect the company’s branding.
The application was built using:
- Java, Flex
- Amazon Cloud
- The solution is currently deployed in India and US for companies with more than 100,000 employees.
- This solution also comes under the ProductizeIT offering that Quadwave specializes
- Thanks to the ProductizeIT offering, the client is now able to resell the SaaS solution to a number of industries and verticals, ensuring their ROI.