Position- Liferay developer
Experience – 2-4 years
Primary skills- Should have minimum 2 years of experience in Liferay Development
- Ability to write clean, scalable, and reusable code
- Proven knowledge of optimization & performance techniques
- Understanding and appreciation of object oriented programming concepts
- Leadership and People Skills
- Should have strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be capable of Coding and Unit testing their own code
Good to have–
- Crystal Reports, Pentaho, Alfresco, Jqgrid, Idap
- Perform software development tasks within appropriate schedule, task, and quality guidelines set in conjunction with the Project Lead / Project Manager of the project
- Specify, create, modify, maintain, and test software component(s) that are part of a larger software project
- Ensure adherence of processes, design and code to standards.
- Regularly perform self-review of code and quality
- Effectively document technical issues, changes to code, etc.
- Prepare unit test cases and execute them to verify quality
- Fix any defects found by self, lead or QC team
- Be hands on with programming and committed to quality.
- Should have extremely good knowledge on SDLC processes