Position- Uipath RPA developer
Experience- 3-5 years
Required skills– Strong hands-on UiPath RPA-BOT development and production deployment experience in multiple projects, with at least 1 to 2 years of professional experience in programming (C#, .Net or Java), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
- Minimum 2+ yrs experience with Uipath technology
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Strong hands-on UiPath RPA-BOT development and production deployment experience in multiple projects
- Should be able to Prioritize and manage multiple Portfolios
- Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies
- Good interpersonal, written and Excellent communication skills
- Should have strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- The Process Designer is responsible for understanding the current process.
- He/she makes sure that the people working on the RPA project are in sync.
- He/she also monitors the changes that happen after implementing the feedback during development or testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact.